I spend hours upon hours in a car as part of my job in sales. I used to listen to books on tape/CD from the library, which was and is a great way to drive. Then my wife and I got each other iPods for our anniversary. Shortly after that I discovered “podcasts”. The fact that they are free and easy to subsribe to makes it even more awesome. Then I found all of my favorite Pastors’ messages were available for me to listen to. God is good!!
Some podcasts I recommend are:
- Andy Stanley (North Point Community Church)
- Erwin McManus (Mosaic)
- Craig Groeschel (Lifechurch.tv)
- Rob Bell (Mars Hill Bible Church)
- Mark Driscoll (Mars Hill Church, Seattle)
- Matt Chandler (The Village Church)
Just go to iTunes and plug any of these names into a search, and you can easily find their podcasts and subscribe to them. Did I mention they are FREE? Enjoy!